From start to finish we guide you through the entire process and advocate for your rights.

family based

Family Based Immigration

Do you want to bring your family to the US and sponsor them for a green card? Family based immigration is responsible for most of the immigration in the United States and it is an excellent way to unite families.


Fiancé Visas (K-visa)

A fiancé visa (K-visa) allows an engaged partner of a US Citizen to come to the United States to marry the US Citizen.

The couple must get married no more than 90 days after the arrival of the immigrant partner. Afterwards, that immigrant spouse can apply for a green card based on the marriage to the US Citizen.

This visa shortens the amount of time the US Citizen and their future spouse are apart from each other.


US Citizens

US Citizens can petition the following individuals for a green card in the United States or through Consular Processing if the family member is outside of the country.

  • Spouses
  • Children
  • Parents

Legal Permanent Residents

Can petition the following family members for a green card.

  • Spouses
  • Children

Removal of Conditions on 2 Year Conditional Residence

If you obtained a conditional residence you must remove the conditions prior to the expiration of your conditional green card so you that you can obtain your 10 year permanent green card. You must begin to apply to remove those conditions 90 days prior to the expiration of your conditional green card. Failure to remove the conditions on your green card before it expires can cause you to be placed in removal proceedings.


familyBusiness Based Immigration: Are you thinking about starting or investing in a business?


E-2 Investor Visas

The E-2 Investor visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows an investor from a treaty country to work and live in the United States while they are directing and developing a business.

The amount of investment that the investor must make varies. The visa is valid for up to 2 years but can be renewed indefinitely as long as the business continues to operate.

The spouse and children (under 21) of the investor may accompanying the investor to the United States.

For a complete analysis of your case, schedule a consultation with our experienced attorneys today!


employment based immigration

Employment Based Immigration Perm Labor Certification (Employer Sponsored Permanent Green Card)

Through this process a company/employer can sponsor a foreign national for a green card.

The company/employer must show that there is shortage of US workers qualified to do the sponsored position.

Obtaining a green card through this way is a multi-step process that involves:

  • Requesting a Prevailing Wage Determination
  • Advertisement of the Job Position
  • Complying with Recruitment Process to Obtaining a Labor Certification
  • Applying for Green Card

EB1 visa is the first category in the employment based immigration visas. It provides foreign individuals who have great academic or work achievements to immigrate to the United States with a green card.

EB2 Green Card, is a second preference employment-based visa available for foreign individuals who hold an advanced degree or equivalent.

EB2 Green Card with NIW (National Interest Waiver); An EB2-NIW is an immigrant visa that gives a foreign national a green card without the need of an employment offer for labor certification.

EB3 Green Card – Allows three types of workers to go to obtain a green card. These groups of workers are:

Skilled workers. Those who have completed at least 2 years of job experience or training.

Professionals. Those who can prove that they have a higher educational degree or its equivalent such as a Bachelor’s Degree.

Unskilled workers. Those who have less than 2 years of work experience or training. Unskilled workers get the EW-3 visa as explained in the article.




Are you or a family member facing deportation? The removal process can be complex and intimidating but our office is ready to fight your case so you can remain with your family in the United States.

  • Cancellation of Removal for Permanent(42A) and Non-Permanent Residents (42B)




Are you ready to achieve the ultimate goal of becoming a US Citizen? Let our office help you navigate the final step towards your American Dream!


  • Citizenship Application Evaluation and Preparation
  • Interview Preparation and Representation


Vawa Help


Allows an abused spouse or child of a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident or an abused parent of a U.S. Citizen to self-petition for a green card in the United States without the assistant of their abusive spouse.

Through this application, victims may be eligible to receive employment authorization and access to public benefits.



Individuals without legal status in the United States who have been the victims of certain crimes and who have been helpful in the criminal investigation or prosecution of that crime may qualify for a U visa. This visa can help the individual obtain employment authorization and a green card.



Vawa Help

WAIVERS (I-601, I-601A, I-212)


I-601A …